- the Bible is the inspired Word of God and in its original transcripts is infallible and authoritative
- there is only One God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and He is revealed to us as the “Godhead” through the scriptures in the manifestation of the Heavenly Father, the Incarnate Son of God, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit
- in the Deity of Yeshua, (Jesus), in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His complete atoning sacrifice, in His bodily resurrection from the dead, in His ascension into heaven, and in His exalted position in heavenly places whose Name is above all names, and in His future return to the earth in power and in glory
- that the Atoning Blood of the Living Son of God, Yeshua, is the only means by which a person can receive complete forgiveness and cleansing from sin and, this is received through personal repentance and faith in the work of the cross, believing with the heart unto righteousness and confessing with the mouth unto salvation
- in the Sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit and His Indwelling of the true believer enabling them to develop the fruit of the Spirit bringing them into a place where they live a holy life to which all are called.
- in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit whereby believers are empowered by God to live a holy life, given an ability to speak in an unknown language commonly called, “tongues”, and are enabled to operate in the gifts of the Spirit.
- in Divine Healing as an integral part of the gospel message and the life of a believer
- in the Blessed Hope (Parousia or Rapture) of the earthly Body of Messiah at the last trumpet call
- in the Resurrection of the saved and the lost: the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation
- in the Equal Authority of both the Hebraic and Apostolic Scriptures (Old and New Testament) writers, understanding that the First Covenant concealed Yeshua, and the New Covenant revealed Him
- the Biblical Feasts of the Lord are fulfilled by Yeshua, some at His First coming and some at His second, and believers in Messiah are free to celebrate these feasts in same manner as the early, first century church celebrated them.
Regarding Israel we believe:
- the “believer’s in Yeshua” are grafted into the root of David (Israel) and thus is borne by the root and therefore positioned and entitled to the promises of God, neither nullifying Israel’s importance, nor replacing Israel
- in the Full Redemptive Power of God towards His People, Israel, and that, if they no longer remain in unbelief, they shall be grafted in as specified in Romans 11:23-29
Regarding God’s Name we believe:
- we honour God by pronouncing His name, rather than substituting it with the word, “LORD”.